Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Definitely overdue in posting

I must apologize to you for not posting earlier. My Dad takes up a lot of my time and his memory is getting worse.  For those of you who have dealt with elderly parents or patients, you know the amount of patience needed when dealing with the same questions or comments over and over again.  but enough about my troubles, how are things with you?  I hope that you have had time for yourself  to enjoy the things that you like to do whether it's travelling, reading a book, getting together with friends or cross-stitching.  I've been doing a little bit, still having problems with the shoulder.  Here are some pics. Having problems posting the pictures, will try later when I have more patience.  Take care, and I will post more often, I promise.







No comments:

Post a Comment